When is bollywood going to try new things.........
Well ,I am writing this blog in a disappointed state of mind .Probably bollywood should go through my post "NO RISK NO GAIN" .Here are a few points about the film that disappointed me :
- Katrina kaif: I dont know why,but I feel that she should probably get her dialogues dubbed because the way she speaks expressionlessly, freaks me out.........(with no offence to her fans :) )
- Saif ali khan: for a role like this we needed somebody with serious image and the one who can perform the stunts well to make it look real,saif carries a lover boy image and with that I think he has not been able to justify his role in movie.
- lack of logic throughout the movie.
- weak story telling: I am surprised and shocked that even after such good work in bajrangi bhaijan what happened to kabir khan here.
- Good idea but a bad story.
- Supporting cast was not realistic......the terrorists that we see in the movie have already been seen in television serials or other movies performing very diifferent roles.......which kind of disconnected me with the mainstream thought of phantom........
- The reasons that saif gave katrina for taking up the job and which katrina gave for feeling bad about taj were bullshit........really much work is needed to be done about the thought process.
- to me movie was confused and cosmetic.
After having said that I just hope that bollywood does not waste such good ideas in future.............
you can also watch the review by Anupam chopra by clicking the link below.........

No comments:
Post a Comment